Summer 2014 Registration
to Class Schedule
How to Register for Summer 2014
If you are a current on-campus, degree-seeking CSU student:
- No need to complete a summer application
- Registration begins March 25th at noon
- All campus courses and online courses in Ramweb
- View a list of Online and Experiential courses
- For Summer 2014 non-resident students will receive a discount for online courses. Students will pay in-state tuition for the first 3 credits for online courses
only. For enrollment greater than 3 credits of online courses, the non-resident
tuition rate will apply.
If you are not a degree-seeking student at CSU:
- Want to take both online and on-campus courses?
(Note: For Summer 2014
non-resident students will receive a discount for online courses. Students will
pay in-state tuition for the first 3 credits for online courses
- Want to take an on-campus course only?
- Want to take an online course only?
If you want to apply to a degree program
beginning Summer Session,
click here .
First 4-week term: May 19 – June 13
Second 4-week term: June 16 – July 11
Third 4-week term: July 14 – August 8 ||
8-week term: June 16 – August 8
12-week term: May 19 – August 8 ||
Watch the short video below to see what students & faculty have to say about CSU Summer Session!
(Video below not loading? Click here for a direct link.)